Thursday, April 7, 2011

My trip in bullet points

I will write more details in the days to come, but just for a preview....

  • Stayed in the Westin Paris. nice
  • Christy brought me nice treats
  • Riverboat tour through Paris
  • Ate real good food
  • Went up the Eiffel Tower
  • Met Barbara and "Mona" Wade
  • Rode bikes through the royal grounds at Versailles
  • Had me a crepe in Paris
  • Rode the tunnel train from Paris to London
  • Sat with a plastic surgeon from Rome
  • Saw some mummies at the British museum
  • Watched a jazz band in a crypt under a church in London
  • Ate some amazing berry muffins everyday from the hotel in London
  • Stood two feet from the Queen of England. yep. I did.
  • Saw Wicked with Christy. :)
  • Had tea and scones in Windsor
  • Had my first Bed & Breakfast experience
  • Worshipped at a church in Windsor
  • Hung out in a GNC. great feeling
  • Did some debriefing
  • Ate food cooked by the cooked of a food blog I follow. hehe

In all, very good trip. Glad to be home.
and the weather is real nice. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment