Sunday, March 27, 2011

My week and next week/s..... :)

This week was pretty exciting and eventful. It consisted of our first meetings of English club. Students actually showed up and we made new friends. Friends from our English club invited us to go to a British Community night. Apparently there is a group that meets every week to speak English. As English speakers ourselves.... we joined in on all the fun.
I've met up with a student from our English club, Valeria, to help her with some last minuted preparations for an upcoming English test.
I'm loving my favorite bar this week, as I occasionally get my cafe for free. :)

Do you feel rushed in reading this blog?
Sorry, I know. I'm rushing you.
It's because I'm rushing myself.

O yea, tomorrow I leave for Paris.

Christy, here I come!!!!!

I'll be traveling to Paris and London to spend some time with Christy and Aaron and then I'll wrap up my time with some debriefing in London.
All that to say..... see you when I return!


No comments:

Post a Comment