Monday, February 28, 2011

Small World

This is the world.


Small isn't it?

You don't agree?

I'll prove it to you.


This is Kuwait


Wait, let me pull out some to give you perspective....


There we go.
Do you still see it? It's marked with the red arrow. See it? Ok good.

MOVING ALONG

This is Louisiana.


Oh. Crud. Wrong picture.


There we go.
Sorry, I'm around too many people who have Texas pride. It seems that Texas PRIDE has rubbed off on me. Only, pride for the right state that is. :)

I was saying.....

In Louisiana there are Ragin Cajuns.


They eat things like this


and this


and this



Oh, sorry. I got distracted.

ANYWAY

This is Lisbon, Portugal


This is a piazza (I only know the Italian word for this type of space now) in Lisbon



Now. What is the point of this blog? Well, I'll tell you.

In this very piazza, in Lisbon, Portugal, I, Cortney, a true RAGIN CAJUN, from Louisiana, met a guy, whose name I do not remember because of it's difficulty, from Kuwait, who also graduated from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in 2006 in engineering, with some very close friends of mine.

Now do you see?

I told you. It is a small world.


No comments:

Post a Comment